1.1 The Apres Avant website contains information based on the personal experiences and opinions of the writers and content providers to the website, which are shared for educational and informational purposes only. The content available may or may not be in line with the thoughts and ideas of the company as a whole, and may not reflect the position held by the management of the company.
1.2 Consult a doctor or healthcare professional before using or consuming any of the information or products respectively featured on the website (such as trying a new supplement, or trying a new fitness regime).
1.3 All content labelled ‘dedicated’ are advertorials and have been paid for by the respective companies.
Acceptance of Policy
2.2 You shall be deemed to have agreed to this Policy if you access or use any of the Site. If you do not agree to this Policy, you shall not be permitted to and shall not access or use the Site, and you must immediately cease any access to or use of the Site.
2.3 The management of A Conscious Company may modify this Policy at any time at its sole discretion, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms. Your continued access to or use of the Site shall be deemed to be your conclusive acceptance of such modified Policy.
Collection of Your Information
2.4 When you access or use the Site, we may collect the following information:
– Personal information which are of a personal nature and may be used to identify you as an individual, and provided by you to us, including but not limited to your name, contact number, email address, mailing address and billing information (“Personal Information”)
– Other information involving you, including but not limited to anonymous statistics, records and other information in relation to your browsing of the Site or App (“Non-Personal Information”)
2.5 Any information disclosed in the public areas of the Site becomes public information. We urge you to exercise caution when disclosing information this way.
3. Use of Your Information
3.1 You agree and acknowledge that we may use your Personal Information and share your Personal Information with any of our affiliated companies for the purposes of:
– Provisioning and administration essential to the operation of the Site
– Providing you with personalised information and recommendations when using the Site
– Enabling the use of social interaction on the Site — for instance, allowing you to follow other users or commenting on an article
– Using your personal data in an anonymised fashion for data analytics to help improve our services
– Enabling us to process bills and payments (eg. for product shipment)
– Responding to enquiries and requests from you, or people you have authorised
– Informing you about service upgrades and updates
– Informing you of service and security issues
– Conducting internal audits
– Meeting legal, regulatory and other requirements, including providing assistance to law enforcement, judicial and other government agencies
3.2 The following provisions and administrative procedures are considered not essential to the operation of the Site:
— Providing updates, offers, invitations to events and delivering relevant advertising through emails with your prior consent, or if otherwise permitted under local laws and regulations
— Offering rewards and promotions, and sharing promotional benefits and loyalty programs which you may qualify for
— Sharing your personal data with related third parties outside of A Conscious Company
Non-essential services are services for which you can opt out of. You may opt out of the following non-essential services by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.3 By posting any Non-Personal Information on or via the Site, or by otherwise providing any Non-Personal Information to A Conscious Company (whether electronically or otherwise), you agree and acknowledge that you grant to A Conscious Company a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable licence to use, disclose, display, reproduce, perform, distribute and modify such Non-Personal Information in any manner and for any purpose as A Conscious Company may deem fit.
4. Sharing Your Information
4.1 We may share your information with:
– Companies in the A Conscious Company group
– Business partners and vendors we work with to deliver services you have subscribed to
– Industry regulators and other government organisations, as required by local laws and regulations
– Financial institutions for purposes such as facilitating online payments
– Research institutions for market analysis purposes
4.2 Your information is disclosed to the above only for relevant purposes (please refer to those mentioned in this Policy) or to protect the interests of our customers.
4.3 In some cases, we encrypt, anonymise and aggregate the information before sharing it. Anonymising means stripping the information of personally identifiable features. Aggregating means presenting the information in groups or segments (eg. age groups).
4.4 We will also ensure that overseas organisations we work with observe strict confidentiality and data protection obligations.
5. Protecting Your Information
5.1 We have implemented stringent measures to secure and protect your information. These include:
— Safeguards to prevent security breaches in our network and database systems
— Limits on access to information in our systems, and the systems of our business partners and vendors
— Strict verification processes to prevent unauthorised access to information
6. Respecting Your Contact Preferences
6.1 A Conscious Company is committed to complying with the Do Not Call (DNC) provisions. We have always been mindful of engaging our customers in a more targeted and relevant way.
6.2 We may send marketing messages to your Singapore telephone number if:
— You have given us consent, OR
— You have not registered with the national DNC Registry, OR
— The sending of such messages is permissible under applicable laws and regulations
6.3 Our marketing messages aim to update you about our exclusive offers, rewards programme and special deals from our preferred partners and advertisers.
6.4 If you wish to continue receiving such messages or prefer to opt out, you can indicate your preference at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Your request will be processed within 30 days.
You may also opt out of optional newsletters you have previously subscribed to directly from the link at the bottom of the email.
6.5 Please note that after opting out, you may still continue to receive non-marketing messages, such as product updates and service notices as permitted under applicable local laws and regulations.
7. Third Party Websites
7.1 The Site may contain hyperlinks to websites which are neither maintained nor controlled by A Conscious Company (“Third Party Websites”). You agree and acknowledge that A Conscious Company shall not be responsible for the privacy and security practices employed by any Third Party Website, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind, including any loss or misuse of Personal Information, arising from access to or use of any Third Party Website.
9.1 All content on the Site has been published with permission of the content owners. The content does not reflect the ideas and stand taken by the management of the site, but are opinions of the writers and content producers.
9.2 Should there be a content on the Site that has been produced without prior notice/permission, please contact the Site management at firstname.lastname@example.org to allow for attribution for the content. A notice of two weeks is required to have the attribution up on the Site.
9.3 All emoji featured on this Site are provided by EmojiOne. The management of the Site thanks them for their support.